Customized Brokers has extensive knowledge of the following U.S. Government agencies as well as their regulations for importing perishables into the country. As your dedicated broker, Customized Brokers will act as the liaison between you and the government, making it easier for you to comply with complex legislation and avoid customs problems. Add us to your team and we’ll guide you through the customs clearing process and eliminate unnecessary delays and fees.
We can provide expertise on the following U.S. Government agencies’ rules and regulations for clearing imported international cargo:
- FDA - U.S. Food and Drug Administration
- 21 CFR 101 - FDA food labeling regulations
- CFSAN/FDA - Center for Food Safety and Applied Nutrition
- CBP - U.S. Customs and Border Protection
- USDA - U.S. Department of Agriculture
- USDA/AMS - Agriculture Marketing Service
- FWS - U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service
- FMSA - The FDA's Food Safety Modernization Act
- C-TPAT - Customs-Trade Partnership Against Terrorism (CUSBRO00296)
For more information about non perishable Customs house brokerage services, see General Cargo Imports .
- Are you taking full advantage of DR-CAFTA benefits?
- Express Your Support for the Standardization of Phytosanitary Treatment Regulations
- APHIS Adds Distrito Nacional and Santo Domingo to list of Approved Export Provinces for Fruits and Vegetables
- APHIS Approves Importation Of Fresh Pomegranates From Peru Into Continental U.S.
- Revised: APHIS Approves Importation Of Fresh Pomegranates and Figs From Peru Into Continental U.S.