Staying abreast of regulatory changes and ever-evolving market trends is vitally important to efficient customs brokerage. That’s why our team of licensed brokers maintain active memberships and leadership roles in a variety of top industry groups, such as the ones listed below. Additionally, Customized Brokers is a founding member of the Florida Perishable Trade Coalition and frequently serves as a resource for industry associations and trade publications.
- Customs & Trade Partnership Act Against Terrorism(C-TPAT)
- Automated Commercial Environment Pilot Program(ACE)
- Founding member of the Florida Perishable Trade Coalition
- National Customs Brokers & Forwarders Association of America(NCBFAA)
- U.S. Fashion Industry Association(USFIA)
- Florida Customs Brokers & Forwarders Association(FCBF)
- The National Association for the Sewn Products Industry(SEAMS)
- Produce Marketing Association (PMA)
- American Apparel & Footwear Association(AAFA)
- Sewn Products Equipment Suppliers Association(SPESA)
- Peruvian Asparagus Importers Association (PAIA)
- Greater Miami Chamber Commerce
Customized Brokers also maintains excellent relationships with all related government agencies, helping to clear your cargo faster.